- Become a versatile, creative professional and technically prepared for audiovisual and multimedia production
- Title: Audiovisual Media
- Duration: 4 academic years structured into three-month terms
- Study load: 240 credits ECTS
- Format: Face-to-face
- Timetable: Morning (08:00-14:00) or Afternoon (15:00-21:00)
- Run by : School of Engineering and Technology
- Qualification: Pompeu Fabra University (UPF)
- Fees: Check out the cost and financing options for the study program at the following link (Fees and financing)
- Access: Find out about the different access routes and how to complete the university pre-registration process (Access)
- Places: 140
- Languages: Catalan, Spanish and English
- Minimum score: 5,684 (17/18)
Training professionals of the audiovisual industry in the creation, management and prodution of audiovisual products, linear and interactive, to be distributed in multiplatform environments: live, radio, TV, internet, interactive media,...
Preparing for the use of techniques, technologies and processes for the production of audiovisual contents, leading or taking part of multidisciplinar teams with the aim of creating, designing, producing, giving economic feasability and spread audiovisual products for the information, entertainment and the education.
Preparing in the planification and organization of the human resources, spaces, technical media and facilities to produce audiovisual works.
WHY TAKE THIS BACHELOR DEGREE?
1Professional program 1: Image and sound production and post-production
This program is designed to equip students to be future professionals in the field of recording, production and postproduction of audiovisual projects (fiction and non-fiction) for broadcast in the media (cinema, radio, television, internet, etc.), sound and music production and special effects post-production.
2Professional program 2: Interactive development
This program trains future specialists in multimedia project development for websites and other media (televisions, mobiles, etc.) and multi-device application programming.
Like all TecnoCampus Bachelor Degrees, this program focuses on professionalization, with many courses combining theory and practice, particularly in the later years of the program.
4Internationalization. International studies and internships
Study agreements and internships in different countries around the world. As part of our commitment to internationalization, we have partnership agreements in place with 105 universities in 34 countries to give you the opportunity to experience studying or taking an internship abroad.
- Television producer
- Camera technician
- Video postproduction technician
- Live show sound technician
- Space sound technician
- Radio technician
- Interactive product designer
- Multimedia digital publication publisher
Summary of acquired competencies
- Preparing to plan, design and produce audiovisual products taking into account technical and artistic aspects of all of the components.
- Ability to design, plan and produce audiovisual programs with multicamera, both live and on set, designing the space lighting needs.
- Ability to know, understand and apply the mechanical, electronic and digital principles for the gaining, amplification and recording of sound for the application in different platforms: shows, radio, TV, audiovisual and multimedia.
- Designing, editing, servicing and marketing digital publications in the internet of contents combining text, images, animations and audiovisual.