Marketing and Digital Communities
- Thousands of digital marketing experts are needed
- Title: Marketing and Digital Communities
- Duration: 4 academic years structured into three-month terms
- Study load: 240 credits ECTS
- Format: Face-to-face
- Timetables: Afternoons (15:00 - 21:00)
- Run by: School of Bussines and Social Science
- Qualification: Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF)
- Fees: Check out the cost and financing options for the study program at the following link (Fees and financing)
- Access: Find out about the different access routes and how to complete the university pre-registration process (Access)
- Places: 65
- Languages: Catalan, Spanish and English
- Minimum score: 6,856 (18/19)
The general objective of the Degree in Marketing and Digital Communities is to prepare integral professionals with global criteria in the new economy and with a complete mastery of the current technologies, able to use the instruments of Marketing and communication in social networks to recognize business opportunities , Establish strategies, anticipate changes, optimize resources and analyze information for decision-making, to achieve the objectives proposed by the organization.
"These studies are not done anywhere else with this approach and this methodology"
WHY TAKE THIS BACHELOR DEGREE?
1Access a joint honours qualification with Business Administration and Innovation Management
Thanks to the joint honours programs, you can obtain a second qualification in Business Administration and Innovation Management. You can obtain both qualifications in just five years.
Internships in companies in the sector are compulsory. Moreover, TecnoCampus’s close ties to the business community enable us to give students access to internships to consolidate their knowledge in a real professional environment. Each year, more than 700 students take part in the internship program in over 1,500 partner companies.
InnoLab is a creativity and innovation laboratory that breaks with the rigid structure of conventional classroom studies, enabling group work and fostering a creative and entrepreneurial spirit.
Over the course of the program, students work on their own digital identity project.
5Internationalization. International studies and internships
Study agreements and internships in different countries around the world. As part of our commitment to internationalization, we have partnership agreements in place with 105 universities in 34 countries to give you the opportunity to experience studying or taking an internship abroad.