Joint honours in Computer Engineering and Video Game Design and Production
- The profile of computer + video games is the most sought after by companies in the video game sector
- Title: Joint honours in Computer Engineering and Video Game Design and Production
- Duration: 5 academic years structured into three-month terms
- Study load: 362 ECTS credits
- Format: Face-to-face
- Timetable: Morning (08:00-14:00) and Afternoons (15:00-21:00)
- Run by: School of Engineering and Technology
- Qualification: Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF)
- Fees: Check out the cost and financing options for the study program at the following link (Fees and financing)
- Access: Find out about the different access routes and how to complete the university pre-registration process (Access)
- Places: 30
- Languages: Catalan, Spanish and English
- Mininum score: 5,813 (17/18)
The joint degree in Computer Engineering and Video Games offers the student the title of Computer Engineering combined with the Video Games Degree. It prepares professionals for the multidisciplinary video game sector that includes design, art, production and game development. As a computer engineer, the graduate will also be an expert in web and mobile programming, the administration of networks and servers, the development of cloud services and the management of projects and equipment. The computer and video game profile is the most sought after by the companies in the video game sector, as it combines the technical foundation of the computer engineer with the specialization in the development of video games.
Video games degree:
The industry beside you
Internationalization: international studies and practices
Computer engineering degree:
Official professional certifications
WHY TAKE THIS JOINT HONOURS QUALIFICATION?
1Official professional certifications
Over the course of the program, the academic approach will equip you to pass the official Cisco and Oracle certification examinations, which are particularly valued in the employment market for computer technicians.
2Working alongside industry
The Tuition Program is developed by academic and professional experts in the sector, who adapt the content to the evolution of the video game industry and the computing sector.
TecnoCampus’s close ties to the business community enable us to give students access to internships to consolidate their knowledge in a real professional environment. Each year, more than 700 students take part in the internship program in over 1,500 partner companies.
On completion of the program, each student will have completed projects that will form the base of their professional portfolio, along with their curriculum, to apply for job offers successfully.