What are you looking for?
1.How many people can accompany me to the graduation ceremony?
Taking into account the capacity of the venue where the event is held (Tecnocampus Auditorium):
In the case of the Degrees, the number of companions is limited to two people for each graduate, and two more who will be able to follow the ceremony through a large screen from the room attached to the auditorium (Foyer).
In the case of Masters and Postgraduates, the number of companions is limited to two people for each graduate.
2. Is it obligatory for me to register because I am the one who graduated?
Yes, you need to register because the registration of your guests will be linked to your registration. If the graduate is not registered, the registration of the guests will be rejected.
3.Where should registrations be made?
On the agenda of the TecnoCampus
4. Is it necessary to pay for the tickets to the Graduation?
No. All tickets are free.
5.Where do I have to register the guests?
When you register you must indicate your companions. You can register up to 4 companions: 2 in the Auditorium and 2 in the Foyer, in the case of the Degrees, or 2 companions in the case of Masters and Postgraduates.
On the first page of the Registrations, you must select 1 or 2 in the Companions and Extra Companions (Foyer) section, in the case of Degrees, or 1 or 2 in the Companions section.
6.I want to change the guests I signed up for, how do I do that?
You can manage them from the TecnoCampus Agenda, select Registration Manager / Manage Registration / Actions / Form and there you can modify the data of the guests. The secretary of your school will verify the number of guests and if it does not exceed 4 (or 2 for Masters and Postgraduates) will validate them. Otherwise it will be rejected. The names of the indicated companions will also be verified at the entrance to the Auditorium.
7. Can I transfer a ticket from a companion that I will not use to another graduate?
Yes, you will need to complete your registration and that of your companions, including the details of the accompanying person you are providing. When you receive the confirmation with the ticket you can send it to your partner.
8. Can I register my guests on behalf of another graduate who will not use all the tickets?
No, as explained in the previous point, the procedure is for the graduate to register his / her guests and yours, always in the name of the graduate (not in your name).
9. I have made my registration and that of my companions but I need to register another companion
You can re-enter the TecnoCampus agenda and register only for the companion you are missing. You may be asked for a different email than the one you used in the previous registration. The center secretary will verify the number of guests and if it does not exceed 4 (or 2 for Masters and Postgraduates) will validate them. Otherwise it will be rejected.
10. How do I access the TecnoCampus calendar to view my registrations?
Once you have registered you will receive an email where you can sign up for the TecnoCampus diary and in your registration panel you will see all that you have done. You can delete them, transfer them to another person or modify the data.
11.I only view one registration / entry but I have made several registrations
The fact that you only see one entry can be for different reasons:
1. You have put different emails where to receive tickets, instead of a single one. You should check the other addresses.
2. Another cause may be that the messages have gone to Spam or Spam folders, check them.
3. Finally, the mail manager you use (especially Gmail) may group all your emails into one: you should look at the message header, on the left, if it puts a 2, 3, 4 or 5, indicating that you have multiple emails together.
4. If you still haven't been able to view the tickets, your full registration can be canceled and you can do it again. You will need to report it by mail depending on your school: ESUPT, SKETCH, ESCST.
12.I can't re-register because it appears to me that this email has already been used, how can I do it?
The program has already registered your email from the previous registration. You'll need to use another one (student, Gmail-Hotmail, etc., or a family member's).
13. Why do we have to register and put the phone on, even graduates?
The system of registration of all those attending an event in the TecnoCampus Agenda requires it, in order to have a record of attendance on the occasion of security protocols.
14.On graduation day, how do I enter the ceremony?
The event will take place in the Auditorium of the Tecnocampus Congress Center, accreditations will be held in the lobby space in front of the Reception of the TCM2 building.
On the day of the ceremony you must arrive at the graduation hall at least 30 minutes before the start of the event, in order to receive instructions from the staff who will ensure the proper functioning of the celebration and compliance with the relevant health measures.
Companions must arrive 15 minutes before the start of the event.
15.If I arrive late for my graduation, what should I do?
You can’t be late for graduation, on the day of the ceremony you must arrive at the graduation venue, well in advance to enter the room and receive instructions from the staff who will ensure the smooth running of the celebration. In any case, in the entrance hall in front of the Reception of the TCM2 building, you must identify yourself and identify yourself as the person at the check-in desk. Depending on the time of the event, it will be decided to be able to access and participate or only access the Auditorium.
17. On graduation day, how will I participate?
Graduates will receive a memorial document, so it is also very important that you sit where you were previously instructed.
As the dates of the event approach we will expand the information.
18. What is the approximate duration of the event?
The event lasts approximately 45 minutes. Please note that it may vary depending on the dynamics and the number of graduates who attend.
19. Will I pick up the official degree at graduation?
The diploma awarded is symbolic, and in no case has any academic validity.
20.If I do not attend the event, will the diploma delivered to me be sent home?
This diploma is made exclusively for the graduation ceremony, and will not be sent later. You can pick it up at the Tecnocampus in a maximum period of three months.
21.If one of the people accompanying me or myself has a special need (reduced mobility, anxiety, hearing problems, vision problems, etc.), do I need to report it? How should I do it?
22. Is there a specific dress code for the graduation ceremony?
No, there is no specific dress code, but as it is an academic act, we recommend formal dresses.
23.Where can I see the photos and videos of the graduation ceremony?
We would like to inform you that the images taken during the event will be available to all participants and can be used in the subsequent dissemination through the Tecnocampus website and social networks.
Therefore, participating in the Event implies the acceptance by all attendees (graduates, graduates and companions) of these conditions.
You can also find the photos and the videos from previous editions.
In the current epidemiological and immunity context, in general, no person in the TecnoCampus or external community is required to wear a mask. However, it is necessary to appeal to individual responsibility and continue to use it responsibly in specific situations. In this sense, it is recommended, in general, its use in these cases:
▪ In shared enclosed spaces of university facilities, both academic and administrative, where people stay for a long time, especially those in which the interpersonal safety distance of 1,5 meters cannot be maintained, regardless of their characteristics of ventilation and the presence or absence of physical barriers such as methacrylate partitions. These include elevators, toilets, classrooms, workshops and laboratories, the library, meeting rooms or auditoriums, for example.
▪ At events in which a large influx of people or an agglomeration of people can be foreseen.
▪ By members of the university community who, according to the health system, are considered vulnerable to covid-19 (people over 60, immunocompromised people and pregnant women) in any situation in which they have prolonged contact with other people at a distance of less than 1,5 meters.
We can assist you by phone and email to resolve any questions you may have.
Choose the option that suits you best to contact the PIE.
The TecnoCampus is the territorial headquarters of the University Admissions Office. You can receive telephone support from 9:30 a.m. to 13:30 p.m. Monday to Friday non-holidays. The phone is: 93 702 32 02.
Click to send one:
Student Information Point, from 9 am to 14 pm and from 15 pm to 20 pm