What are you looking for?
You can apply for a place in a university master's degree:
* From the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) that allows access to university master's degree courses in your country of issue.
* Outside the European Higher Education Area (EHEA), in this case, they can access as long as they obtain the homologation, prior to a degree that has access or, without homologation, with the verification that these studies accredit a level of education equivalent to state bachelor's degrees and entitling the country that issued the degree to access postgraduate studies.
Acceptance in a master's or postgraduate course does not imply, in any case, the approval of the previous degree, nor its recognition for purposes other than that of taking master's courses. It is not necessary to approve the title.
Unlike the University Masters, the own Masters and Postgraduates they do not have a set of specific admission criteria, but each of them has specific criteria.
If you want to know what the admission criteria are for your Master's or Postgraduate course, we recommend that you check the website of the course you want to enroll in.
The documentation required to pre-register is as follows:
- Photocopy of title or receipt: If you do not yet have the degree because you are finishing your degree, you must indicate this to us in the Status of previous studies section, indicating the Pending completion option. In this case you can upload the last academic file.
- Curriculum vitae: Maximum 2 pages in Word, PDF or similar format. A4 or Letter Format.
- Photocopy of the DNI or Passport (in force).
*See the section Registration of the program you want to pre-enroll in to find out if you have to present any other documentation.
Are you a new student? If you have not been a student at Tecnocampus or have never accessed the application, REGISTERA'T to be able to obtain the university identification number (NIA) and the password to be able to access the pre-registration application.
Already registered? Are you or have you been a student at Tecnocampus? If you have already registered, start the process directly: PRE-REGISTRATION
To access the application you need your university identification number (NIA) and password that you obtained after registering. In the event that you do not remember your credentials, you can request that they be provided to you by making a helpdesk: https://helpdesk.tecnocampus.cat
Once your request is received you will enter the selection process. The result of the admissions decision will be communicated via email.
To guarantee a place, it is essential to make the payment of the place reservation for an amount of €200 in the case of postgraduates or €400 for the master's degree.
If the payment for the place reservation is made within the pre-registration period (beginning of July or beginning of November, depending on when the course starts), a discount of 5% on the price of enrolled credits (fees excluded). Consult the section of price, scholarships and financing to see payment methods and registration conditions.
If, once the place has been reserved, the student renounces it, the amount of the place reservation will not be returned and therefore the student will lose the amount given in compensation for the damages caused except of the following circumstances:
To consider if you are an international student:
We recommend that you review all the information at next page.
You will have to formalize the self-registration in the term that we will communicate to you in the letter of admission.
The Academic Management Service will contact you to find out about the place, date and times of delivery of the original documentation to be submitted. If you have any questions you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.