Bachelor's Degree in Tourism and Leisure Management
Check the cost and funding of the studies at the following link (Prices and financing)
Consult the access routes and how to formalize the university pre-registration (Access)
In this section you can consult in detail the credits, the amount of the studies with a single payment method and the 12-month financing fee.
You will also find information on university fees.
The TecnoCampus offers various forms of payment for undergraduate studies.
- Single payment
- Installment payment in 10 or 12 months, with a loan from a bank. We currently have agreements with Banco de Sabadell and Caixabank.
You can access this section where you will find all the information and conditions on financing and you can also do simulations with them calculators of loanForms of payment
In this section you can consult the type of bonuses that you can credit at the time of registration to enjoy discounts on the price of registration.
- Large family
- Excellence in previous studies, such as high school
- Disability certificates
You will also find an extensive document with frequently asked questions (FAQs).Discounts on the price of tuition
The TecnoCampus has an extensive program of scholarships and specific financial aid in the budget of the TecnoCampus Foundation with contributions from the Foundation itself, UPF and other private entities.
If you meet the academic and / or financial requirements, you can obtain a scholarship for the total or partial amount of tuition for undergraduate studies.
One in four students have obtained some kind of scholarship
- TecnoCampus Scholarships, with economic and academic criteria, which offer different renewable grants throughout the studies and which are resolved before the end of the pre-registration period in June.
- General grants from the Ministry. TecnoCampus degree students can apply for grants from the Ministry of Education to obtain different financial aid based on the academic and financial criteria set out in the call.
- Grants for university students from affiliated centers. The aim of these grants is to partially compensate the student for the costs of university registration for official undergraduate studies.
Access these scholarships and other more specialized scholarships.
Business park: Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 18 pm.
Student Information Point (PIE): Monday to Friday, from 9:00 to 20:00
Library - CRAI: Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 21 pm. Special opening hours during exams and reduced in summer.
University +34 93 169 65 01
Student information point +34 93 702 32 32
Business park +34 93 169 65 02
Masters, Postgraduate and Continuing Education
+34 93 702 19 59
Library: +34 93 169 65 01