Dr. Giovanni Giusti (LinkedIn profile)
- Doctor of Business and Economics from the Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Master's degree in Management at HEC Lausanne (Switzerland).
- Master of Research in Economics, Finance and Management from the Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics from the University of Bologna (Italy).
- Professor of Entrepreneurship and Economics at the TecnoCampus School of Business and Social Science.
- Coordinator of Entrepreneurship at the TecnoCampus School of Business and Social Science.
- Co-founder and head of the Departments of Sales and Finance of the Spanish Company Respondon–sistemas de comunicación SL.
- Responsible for the internationalization of the Swiss company of golf, Hole in One Pass.
Ricard Bonastre (LinkedIn profile)
- Degree in philosophy from the University of Barcelona and an MBA from La Salle-URL.
- Between 2001 and 2007 he was manager of the Polytechnic of Mataró and general director of the Tecnocampus Mataró. He is the CEO of LeadRatings a software solution to improve your lead’s conversion rate. It is based on a predictive algorithm and allows you to sort your leads based on sales probability (rating).
- He has extensive teaching experience in ESADE, Fundación UPC, BSM-UPF, IL3. He is currently Coordinator for the final projects of the Master in Entrepreneurship and Innovation .
- Areas of expertise:Strategy, business models, Internet innovation.