MASTER'S DEGREE IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND INNOVATION
- Official title of the Pompeu Fabra University Look for the new request for admission to the master's degree
- Title: Master's Degree in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Study load: 60 ECTS
- Delivery mode: Face-to-face
- Timetables: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 18:00 to 22:00 and one/two Saturday mornings per month
- Qualification: Master’s Degree in Entrepreneurship and Innovation from the Pompeu Fabra University
- Fees: €6,875 + taxes (Approximate price pending approval by the Catalan Decree setting the prices for the provision of academic services at Catalan public universities for the 2019/2020 academic year).
- Approach: Professional and Entrepreneurial (optional: research)
- Next edition: From 7th October 2019 to 29th July 2020
- Places: 30
- Languages: Spanish and English
It is increasingly challenging to make innovative business ideas a reality unless we have access to the tools and methodologies to turn them into feasible projects aimed at clearly identified target markets.
In a single programme, the Master in Entrepreneurship and Innovation combines all of the academic, professional, structural and human elements required to enable participants to transform their innovative ideas into real businesses.
The main objective of this Master is to develop the skills of potential entrepreneurs to enable them to think creatively and empower them to transform an idea into a commercial product. With an interdisciplinary approach, the Master focuses on the analysis of innovative processes in all of their aspects, as well as how to manage and assess them.
- Providing tools to identify, develop and create market opportunities through creativity and innovation.
- Developing entrepreneurial skills in terms of leadership and management, reinforce the participants’ confidence and reducing risk aversion.
- Fostering the capacity to acquire and manage the resources required to commercialize these opportunities.
- Acquiring the basic competencies required to carry out new business initiatives and roll out innovative projects in companies with good prospects for success.
- Equipping participants to lead the creation of new companies efficiently and/or new businesses within existing companies.
- Building capacities to work in a globalized and multilingual world, thereby contributing to the knowledge society with innovation as the key to achieving competitiveness.
- Preparing participants to work in self-managed teams.
Who the programme is designed for
- The Master in Entrepreneurship and Innovation is particularly designed for businesspeople and/or potential entrepreneurs that want to create a new company or drive innovations in an existing company.
- It is mainly aimed at graduates of Economics and Business, industrial engineers and people with other scientific and technical qualifications who want to gain greater insight in the tools of business entrepreneurship and innovation.
- New business entrepreneur
- Innovation and Change Manager
- Leader of innovative team management
- R&D and Innovation Department Manager
- Driver of innovation in public and private organizations
- Director of new business lines, divisions and spin-offs in existing companies
- Director of new venture creation
- Consultant in business creation and innovation processes
ACCESS TO PRIVATE INVESTMENT
In the third term, the best projects will have access to the private investment fund.