Fees: €6,875 + taxes
(Approximate price pending approval by the Catalan Decree setting the prices for the provision of academic services at Catalan public universities for the 2019/2020 academic year).
The cost of the master diploma is €218,15. It is not included in the price of the enrolment fees.
- If you are registered as a TEAM with a started project and in process of developing , you can provide a €2.500 discount for each extra enrolment as of the second registered member of the team.
- 15% discount for TecnoCampus alumni and permanent employees of TecnoCampus Business Park companies (excluding fees).
- Early payment discounts on reservation.
- Discounts for large families and certified disabilities (minimum degree of 33%).
- The discount will be applied on the price without including the rates.
- If the reservation fee (€600) is paid until the 29th of April 2019, a discount of €450 will be applied.
- If the reservation fee (€600) is paid from the 30th of Abril through 12th of July 2019, a discount of €270 will be applied.
Certain personal situations allow you to have discounts on official enrollment prices:
- Large family title: general category (first) or special category (second or honor).
- Discount to be working at a company with an agreement with TecnoCampus.
- Certificate of disability (minimum degree of 33%)
Resolution that certifies having been a victim of terrorist acts
Resolution that certifies having been a victim of gender violence
Payment methods and terms
The enrolment fees can be paid in the following ways:
a) Full payment
A single payment within the first fifteen days after enrolment.
b) Direct debit in two instalments. Students must provide their account number to debit the payment.
The instalments are due as follows:
• 1/2 of the enrolment amount within the first fifteen days after enrolment
• 1/2 in the second half of December
When enrolling, students must present a document containing their bank details (bank, branch, control digits, account number and full name of the account holder). The debited account must be Spanish.
Sabadell Fincom Financing
Being a TecnoCampus student offers you the possibility of paying off your enrolment in 12 comfortable installments through CrediCompte Studies (Sabadell Consumer)
- An interest-free line of credit (TIN 0,00%, APR 5,63%).
- 3% of opening fees, funded in monthly installments.
- Offer valid for a maximum of €8,000.
Deadline: On enrolment.
Location: TecnoCampus Academic Management
With this option, you can pay the full enrolment fees in a number of monthly instalments with preferential interest conditions. The loan is processed by the University and Research Financial Aid Administration Agency (AGAUR). Click on the following link for further information: Postgraduate University Loan Programme