Master's Degree in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Official qualification from Pompeu Fabra University
Module 1: Entrepreneurship and Innovation (27 ECTS)
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and strategic management (6 ECTS)
- Entrepreneurial management (4 ECTS)
- The life of an entrepreneur (5 ECTS)
- Intra-entrepreneurship and change (3 ECTS)
- Corporate Venture (3 ECTS)
- Technology, production and patents (3 ECTS)
- Born Global (3 ECTS)
Module 2: Company Management (25 ECTS)
- Financing mechanisms: public and private (4 ECTS)
- Economic and financial management (5 ECTS)
- Operations (5 ECTS)
- Marketing and Sales (5 ECTS)
- Managing investors (3 ECTS)
- Business model validation (3 ECTS)
Module 3: (5 ECTS)
Specialist workshops on Entrepreneurship and Innovation (5 ECTS)
Master’s Thesis (15 ECTS)
The following options may be chosen for the Master’s Thesis:
- Designing and implementing an innovative business concept.
- Knowledge transfer project in the form of a spin-off.
- Designing an innovation strategy for a company in operation.
Elective module: Introduction to Research (9 ECTS)
- Research methodology and techniques (3 ECTS)
- Statistics and data processing (3 ECTS)
- Scientific writing in English. manuscripts, reports and presentations (3 ECTS)
TecnoCampus Pre-incubator Programme
The pre-incubator is the launchpad for entrepreneurial ventures that originate on the different programmes run at TecnoCampus.
The participants on the Master who want to activate their own project can choose to take part in the TecnoCampus Pre-incubator Programme. In order to access the programme, participants must have drafted a business plan and financial feasibility plan, and have defended the project before an assessment board.
The Pre-incubator includes:
- Personalized guidance for the project start-up.
- Co-working space.
The Pre-incubator Programme runs for 9 months.
On successful completion of the programme, participants receive the official qualification of Master in Entrepreneurship and Innovation, granted by the Universitat Pompeu Fabra and the Ministry of Education.
Official Master qualification: payment is required of the amount stipulated by the Official Gazette of the Catalan Government (DOGC) for the qualification issuing rights. This tax varies each year and the current rate at the time of application shall be applied.