Master’s Degree in Integrated Care Management in Chronicity and Ageing
Official qualification from Pompeu Fabra University
|Are you a new student?||Are you already a Tecnocampus student?|
If you have never been a TecnoCampus student or have not previously accessed the program, in order to get the university identification number (UIN) and the password to be able to access the pre-enrolment program.
To access the application, you need your university identification number (UIN) and password with which you usually access TecnoCampus as a student. If you do not remember these details, you can ask to be sent them again from the
If you have already registered or are a Tecnocampus student, start the process directly.
- Check that you have all the necessary document before accessing the online program.
- Select personal and academic details in the different sections of the application. (max. 2 MB).
- Scan the personal and academic documents required and attach them to your application. The documents must be attached in PDF, JPG or Word format (max 2 MB)
- If you would like, you can download a receipt verifying your admission application.
- To facilitate the whole admission process, visa application and other practical aspects related to your arrival and time here, we advise you to complete the pre-enrolment process as soon as possible.
- Remember that, when you enrol, you will have to present the original copies of all the documentation you have submitted.
- To apply for admission, you do not need to have an authenticated copy of your qualification until you enrol.
- : maximum 2 pages in Word, PDF or similar format. A4 or letter format
- : explanation of the motivation for taking this Master (maximum 1 page in Word, PDF or similar format. A4 or letter format).
- : If you have not yet obtained the qualification because you are currently finishing the course, you should indicate this in the Previous Studies Status section, selecting the Pending Completion option.
- Academic report of your studies with a breakdown of the courses taken, ECTS (or hours), the times taken, grades by subject and overall grade.
- Accreditation of level of English: Optional requirement.
- Cover letter (up to 1.5 points). Maximum score will respond to a candidate with a clear personal and professional interest in research applied to chronic diseases and with the intention of undertaking a doctoral dissertation in this field of health.
- University transcript (up to 1 point) of the accredited official training with the grade point average in the university of origin.
- Curriculum vitae (up to 1 point). The professional career of the candidate and his/her professional experience in the field of aging and chronic diseases will be valued.
- Personal interview (up to 1 point). The personal interview will allow to clarify or to shape key aspects of the curriculum and discriminate students with similar academic transcripts.
- Accredited level of English B2 (up to 0.5 points). Optional requeriment.
- : original and photocopy (or duly authenticated photocopy). This must be submitted before finalizing the enrolment in July or September, directly at the Department of Academic Management (Master Admissions).
- original and photocopy (or duly authenticated photocopy).
- (DNI), Card (NIE) or : original (or duly authenticated photocopy).
- if you are the beneficiary of any type of enrolment grant, you must submit the original and a photocopy of the accrediting document.
- If the university of origin is outside Spain, the university must provide certification accrediting that the candidate’s qualification entitles them to access postgraduate studies in their country of origin.
- passport-size photograph in paper or digital format (JPG or similar).
- Accreditation of knowledge of English
- Personal data
- Image rights
- Internet Regulation
- of authenticity
IN COLLABORATION WITH: