Master’s Degree in Integrated Care Management in Chronicity and Ageing
Official qualification from Pompeu Fabra University
Fee: 5.650,20 €+ 200 € taxes (Approximate price pending approval by the Catalan Decree setting the prices for the provision of academic services at Catalan public universities for each academic year.
The cost of the master diploma is 218,15.€ It is not included in the price of the enrolment fees.
- 10% for TecnoCampus Alumni and permanent employees of TecnoCampus Business Park companies (excluding fees).
- Special discounts for employees of healthcare institutions and members of professional associations that have agreements with the TecnoCampus School of Health Sciences.
If the enrolment fee is paid before the 30th of June, a discount of 5% will be applied.
- The discount will be applied on the price without including the rates.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Large family title: general category (first) or special category (second or honor).
- Discount to be working at a company with an agreement with TecnoCampus.
- Certificate of disability (minimum degree of 33%)
- Resolution that certifies having been a victim of terrorist acts
- Resolution that certifies having been a victim of gender violence
BONUS FOR COMPANY EMPLOYEES
PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS
- 1/3 of the enrolment amount within the first fifteen days after enrolment
- 1/3 of the enrolment amount until the 30th of September
- 1/3 of the enrolment amount until the 30th of December
For the academic year, the payment method is as follows:
- 50% at the time of admission
- 50% at the time of registration.
Being a TecnoCampus student offers you the possibility of paying off your enrolment in 12, 18 or 24 comfortable installments through Credinstant Sabadell Consumer.
Deadline: On enrolment.
IN COLLABORATION WITH: