Unsubscribe or cancel undergraduate studies previously enrolled in the TecnoCampus.
Who can request it?
Any student who has enrolled in undergraduate studies at the TecnoCampus.
(you must attach it to the online application)
- Specific instance, duly completed and signed (*)
- Proof of payment
- Photocopy of DNI, NIE or passport
In case of reassignment (new students):
- Document accrediting the reassignment
Deadline to apply
Until November 30.
a) When the student has been re-assigned to another center by the pre-registration office, the amount already paid for the enrolled credits will be refunded, except for the costs of managing the academic transcript. . In the event of non-payment, the amount of the academic record management costs will be claimed.
b) When, after formalizing the registration, there are changes in the schedules, the scheduled exam dates or administrative errors are detected, the student may request the rectification of the registration with the right to a refund of the amount paid. in excess if this results from the new registration.
c) When the student requests in writing the renunciation of the matrícula before the date of start of course will refund the amount paid except the expenses of management of academic record.
d) When the student requests in writing the renunciation of the matrícula once initiated the course will take into account the following suppositions:
- Cancellation made between the start date of the course and November 30: the difference between the amount paid minus 600 euros and the costs of managing the academic transcript will be refunded. If the amount paid is less than 600 euros plus the costs of managing the academic transcript, the difference will be claimed.
- Withdrawal made by newly admitted students who have been assigned to their studies once the academic year has begun: the amount paid will be refunded, except for the costs of managing the academic record, provided that the written waiver is made within 15 years. calendar days after the enrollment date. If the resignation is made after this period, the difference between the amount paid minus 600 euros and the costs of managing the academic transcript will be refunded. If the amount paid is less than 600 euros plus the costs of managing the academic transcript, the difference will be claimed.
- Cancellation made by students of the last year of the degree with an enrollment equal to or less than 26 credits: the amount paid will be refunded except for the costs of managing the academic record as long as the resignation letter is made between the date of start of the course and on November 30. In the event that the payment of the academic record management expenses has not been paid in cash, the amount will be claimed.
Outside these deadlines, the student will be registered and will have to pay the full amount of the registration fee.
Answer you will get
Notification through the e-Secretariat
In less than 5 working days.
Who's in charge
Academic Management Service
Regulations and reference documentation
Decree in force in each academic year, which sets the prices of academic services in public universities in Catalonia.