What are you looking for?
When the title arrives at the Academic Management Service, you will receive an email informing you of it
As a matter of priority, the titles must be collected in person at the Centre. However, if you live outside the Province of Barcelona, you can request that your degree be sent to the delegation or sub-delegation of the Spanish Government closest to your home or to the Spanish embassy of the country where you live if you live abroad.
1. You must apply through thee-secretary > Sending the title. At this instance you must attach a copy of your DNI and the application form for your title.
2. Once the request has been accepted, you will be informed at the same instance of the details and date of sending your title, so that you can contact them to find out about their opening hours.
This procedure has an associated fee that is approved for each academic year.
Consultation here current rates.
Academic Management Service
- Business Degrees: Academic management
- Degrees of Health: Academic management
- Degrees in Technology and Degrees in Cultural Industries: Academic management
Regulations and reference documentation
Prices (Consult here fees)