What are you looking for?
To be able to access audiovisual material. The maximum loan time is as follows:
* Working hours: 24 hours, which is the time from 8 am to 8 am the next day (morning hours) or from 14 pm to 14 pm. the next day (afternoon schedule).
* Weekends: 72 hours, which is the time from 8 am on Friday to 8 am on the following Monday or from 14 pm on Friday to 14 pm on the following Monday (afternoon).
The material must always be returned from 7:30 to 8:30 (order made by the morning shift) or from 14:30 to 15:30 (order made by the afternoon shift) of the corresponding day.
TecnoCampus students of the Degree in Audiovisual Media, Students of the Degree in Marketing and Digital Communities and the students of the Degree in Video Games for the realization of regulated practices and for directed works within the enrolled subjects of the Degree.
Exceptionally and with the prior authorization of the coordinator of the Degree in Audiovisual Media, it is possible to request the loan of audiovisual material for the realization of personal projects.
Mandatory: * Student card or DNI (when collecting the material)
* Order form 24 hours in advance via the web.
* For personal projects fill in the form and send it both to the mail of personal projects and make a ticket with the request.
Any time during the school year. No audiovisual material is handed out in July and August for inventory and repair.
IMPORTANT: The request must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Personal projects must make requests at least 7 days in advance.
Confirmation of availability and reservation of the requested material.
Less than 24 working days.
IMPORTANT: All non-returned material (lost, stolen, lost, damaged, etc.) must be purchased and / or repaired and returned to SERMAT by the agent who has enjoyed the loan.
The student is responsible for reviewing the material before leaving Tecnocampus, any incident you find must be reported at the time, no complaints will be accepted once the material has left.
All material that has to leave the country, must be insured, will not be left if the policy papers are not taken.
The material must return at the set time, failure to arrive on time carries a service penalty.
* Audiovisual equipment loan regulations.
* Personal projects
Online: eCampus to the helpdesk system
For e-mail marketing students: firstname.lastname@example.org