Associations registered in the TecnoCampus Register of Associations can request aid to carry out their activities. Each association can submit only one application per call.

  • Application deadline: October 31, 2022
  • Approved calendar for the 2022-23 academic year: from September 27 to October 31, 2022
  • Budget allocation is managed by the University Community Service Unit.

Documents for the 2022 call

Review the basis of the call and follow the regulations that regulate the activity of the associative fabric of the TacnoCampus.

 

Application procedure

Entities wishing to participate in this call must submit the following documentation and fill in the following form: 
FORM: http://agenda.tecnocampus.cat/go/convocatoria_ajuts_associacion

The documentation that must be presented is the following:
1. Form nº 1 - Signed benefit request by the legal representative of the Association. 
2. Form nº 2 - Details of activities; description of the activity, approximate execution schedule and detailed budget for each activity.  
3. Form nº 3 - Summary of the budget of expenses and income forecast. 
4. Certification of the number of partners who are students of the TecnoCampus. (Default model provided by TecnoCampus). 

Once the application has been submitted, the amount awarded to each of the activities is assessed based on compliance with the criteria mentioned in the FAQs (always taking into account the budgetary limitation of the aid and the number of applications received), for any doubts, check the bases first.

 

Beneficiaries and Requirements

Associations registered in the TecnoCampus Register of Associations can request aid to carry out their activities. Each association can submit only one application per call.

They may be subject to financial aid: 
a) Those actions carried out by groups registered in the TecnoCampus Register of Associations, which inform, train, energize the university center and encourage student participation, as long as they do not disturb the normal development of their activity. 

b) Those actions carried out by the associative fabric of the TecnoCampus that facilitate the correct exercise of the representative functions of the applicant group, in those cases where one of its members has to travel to participate in a congress, seminar or meeting 

c) Purchase of material and/or the hiring of essential services for the development of the specific activity of the indicated beneficiary groups.

The activities subject to aid must meet the following conditions: 

a) When the planned activities take place at the TecnoCampus, they must be during the day, between 9 am and 21:30 pm. 

b) The activities carried out in the vicinity of the TecnoCampus must have been authorized by the competent bodies. Otherwise, they must have the corresponding validation from the competent body, in order to receive the aid from this call.  

c) Under no circumstances will financial aid be given to activities contrary to the institution's values, activities with a profit-making purpose or in which the consumption of alcoholic beverages is promoted or the University's facilities are damaged. 

d) The activities provided for here must respect current legislation and not violate the regulations of the TecnoCampus. During the development of the activity, the collective or association that promotes it must take care of the environment and the facilities of the TecnoCampus, as well as the lent material, where applicable. Otherwise, the collective or association is fully responsible for the damages caused. 

FAQ

Associations must be in the TecnoCampus association register. These are the profile of groups that can request this aid.

The call for aid will open atOctober of 2022.

You must specify the activities you want to carry out during the course (1st term, 2nd term and 3rd term).

To be able to request the aid, you must fill in the next form and present attached all the required documentation in the same form.

The scores indicated below for each activity presented, in relation to each of the following criteria, will be considered for the assessment of applications and the awarding of financial aid:

Stimulating University Life (up to 10 points)
Promotion of Equal Opportunities (up to 10 points)
Network work between associations (up to 10 points)
Contribution to the promotion of social responsibility (SR)

or 1 or 2 RS objectives: up to 3 points
o More than 2 RS objectives: up to 5 points

 
Number of audience or beneficiaries of the activity:
o From 0 to 30 people: up to 5 points
o From 31 to 59 people: up to 4 points
o From 60 to 99 people: up to 8 points
o More than 100 people: up to 10 points

Activity duration:
or 1 – 2 days: up to 3 points
or 3 – 10 days: up to 6 points
o More than 10 days: up to 10 points 

Capture, dissemination and visualization plan for the activity and the TecnoCampus (up to 10 points)

Degree of compliance with the activities proposed in the previous call (1): up to 10 points.
1*For this evaluation, you will need to add to the application the memory of the activities carried out in the immediately preceding period for which the aid is requested. This report must include the total budget for the activities carried out.

In this sense, the maximum score that can be achieved is 75 points. 

 

The liquidation of the grants will take place during the first and second quarter of the current year. 70% will be effective in the first quarter of the aid approved, i in the second quarter, upon presentation of the annual settlement, the remaining 30% of the grant will be paid in, once the corresponding documentation has been submitted. The last payment will be made after the correct settlement. 

At the end of the first quarter, 70% will be effective of the aid approved, i in the second quarter, upon presentation of the annual settlement, the remaining 30% of the grant will be paid in,

In order to carry out any activity within the university premises, the association must request it here. Once the form has been received, the UACU will contact you to manage the request. Remember that the request must be made 3 weeks before the activity to be carried out. 

In order to be able to collect the total amount of aid granted, and according to article 18 of the regulations governing the Associational Fabric, it is necessary to submit the correct payment to the University Community Service Unit with the documentation indicated by the same regulations.

In the event that the activity has not been carried out in the end or that all the supporting invoices for the expenses generated for its execution are not provided, the Evaluation Commission may cancel the grant in whole or in part in proportion to the expenses accredited

In the event that the Evaluation Commission decides to cancel the grant entirely, the collective is obliged to return the amount received within a maximum period of 30 days from the notification of the resolution. In the event that it is decided to partially cancel the granting of an aid, the group is only entitled to collect the proportional part of it and must return, within a maximum period of 30 days from the notification of the resolution, the difference that you have overcharged.

 

They may be subject to financial aid:

a) Those actions carried out by groups registered in the TecnoCampus Register of Associations, which inform, train, energize the university center and encourage student participation, as long as they do not disturb the normal development of their activity.

b) Those actions carried out by the associative fabric of the TecnoCampus that facilitate the correct exercise of the representative functions of the applicant group, in those cases where one of its members has to travel to participate in a congress, seminar or meeting

c) Purchase of material and/or the hiring of essential services for the development of the specific activity of the indicated beneficiary groups.

The activities subject to aid must meet the following conditions:

a) When the planned activities take place at the TecnoCampus, they must be during the day, between 9 am and 21:30 pm.

b) The activities carried out in the vicinity of the TecnoCampus must have been authorized by the competent bodies. Otherwise, they must have the corresponding validation from the competent body, in order to receive the aid from this call.  

c) Under no circumstances will financial aid be given to activities contrary to the institution's values, activities with a profit-making purpose or in which the consumption of alcoholic beverages is promoted or the University's facilities are damaged.

d) The activities provided for here must respect current legislation and not violate the regulations of the TecnoCampus. During the development of the activity, the collective or association that promotes it must take care of the environment and the facilities of the TecnoCampus, as well as the lent material, where applicable. Otherwise, the collective or association is fully responsible for the damages caused.

 

In the event that the activity presents any change, either in location, objectives, design, etc. it will have to be communicated to the UACU. Once the request is received, the University Life Unit will contact you to manage it.

 

For any other issue not resolved in the FAQs, a ticket must be opened through Helpdesk, selecting the option of University Participation. Once the request is received, the University Life Unit will contact you to manage it.