Students with studies completed outside Catalonia and / or abroad who wish to start studies at the Tecnocampus, must follow the same steps as to access the rest of the Catalan public universities and the University of Vic-Universitat Central de Catalunya .

Students from outside Catalonia and/or abroad

If you have studied in a foreign education system, you will find the necessary information and the steps you must follow to access the universities of Catalonia in this link of the Canal Universitats website, depending on:

  • Studies completed in an education system in a country of the European Union (EU) or other states with reciprocity. International Baccalaureate or European Baccalaureate
  • Studies approved in Spanish high school in an education system in a country outside the EU
  • Studies approved in the Spanish baccalaureate studied in an EU education system but which do not meet the requirements for access to universities in the country of origin.
  • Qualification comparable to the title of senior technician
  • Partial validation of unfinished university studies
  • Approval of completed university studies