What are you looking for?
Some materials may be in English.
B4. That students can convey information, ideas, problems and solutions to both specialized and non-specialized audiences.
E13. Identify the basic tools of e-Marketing.
E14. Apply the knowledge acquired to the management of digital communities.
E15. Gather and interpret meaningful data to make judgments that include reflection on relevant business issues and be able to prepare a document that allows for the transmission of information or an innovative business proposal.
E6. Synthesize and evaluate marketing strategies for the internationalization of business activity.
E9. Apply technological tools for the use of business resources through Marketing.
G1. Be able to work in a team, actively participate in tasks and negotiate in the face of dissenting opinions until reaching consensus positions, thus acquiring the ability to learn together with other team members and create new knowledge.
T1. Communicate properly orally and in writing in the two official languages of Catalonia.
T4. Master computer tools and their main applications for ordinary academic and professional activity.
Analysis of the main paid advertising channels on social networks and search engines. Analysis and elaboration of SEM and Display campaigns. Fundamentals and evolution of the main advertising options on different social platforms.
Master the basic technological tools for harnessing the resources of Marketing, e-Marketing and Social Networks to support business decision-making.
Understand and master the importance of previous analysis "off-line" vs. the application of this study to the different XXSS (with its particularities).
Know and master the interface of Google Ads as well as that of the main advertising platforms of XXSS.
That the student comes out with enough practical knowledge to be able to work efficiently as a junior in an SEM company.
MD1.Master class: Expository class sessions based on the teacher's explanation attended by all students enrolled in the subject
MD3. Presentations: Multimedia formats that support face-to-face classes
MD4. Video capsules: Resource in video format, which includes contents or demonstrations of the thematic axes of the subjects.
MD5. Seminars: Face-to-face format in small work groups (between 14 and 40). These are sessions linked to the face-to-face sessions of the subject that allow to offer a practical perspective of the subject and in which the participation of the student is key.
MD9. Solving exercises and problems: Non-contact activity dedicated to solving practical exercises based on the data provided by the teacher
The classroom (physical or virtual) is a safe space, free of sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic and discriminatory attitudes, either towards students or teachers. We trust that together we can create a safe space where we can make mistakes and learn without having to suffer the prejudices of others.
Topic 1. Introduction to search engine marketing
Topic 2. Search engine marketing with Google Adwords
Subject 3. Advertising in Social Networks
AF1. Theoretical sessions
AF3. Work in group
AF5. Personal study
SE4. Final exam (theoretical-practical): 40%
SE2. Google Ads Search Group Practice: 30%
SE3. Google Ads Display group practice 15%
SE5. Group practice Network Campaign: 15%
It is necessary for the students to carry out the different campaigns that are requested in the subject.
Each working group will be responsible of the overall management of all parts of these campaigns including budget creation, design, optimization and management.
The subject is approved if the overall average is 5 or higher, regardless of whether any of the parties have been suspended.
- The cases (individual and group) will be submitted via moodle with a deadline usually of 9am on the designated date (check every hour limit on the moodle itself). The date of each task is marked in the Schedule and will be discussed in the first class of the subject.
- Submissions via e-mail or other means other than the moodle assignment will not be accepted.
- Tasks handed in beyond the final date and up to 24 hours later will have 1 penalty point on the grade. No assignment will be accepted beyond 24 hours.
- In the case of repeat students: The grade of an assignment is maintained only if it is higher than 7 out of 10, and only in one call. If these requirements are not met, the student must do the group work like the rest of the students.
Under no circumstances can work be performed individually or an improvement made on previous deliveries (work will be assessed from scratch like any other work)
- The exams are face-to-face and under no circumstances can they be taken online.
- The recovery exam not more recovers the mark of the exam of first call.
- A student who has not appeared in the first call CANNOT appear in the recovery.
- Any condition that entails the suspension of the subject, is direct and without the possibility of recovery.
These assumptions are indicated directly in the related subjects (group work, rules of conduct, etc.)
Advanced Google AdWords, Brad Geddes. Ed Sybex 3rd Edition
The Cluetrain Manifesto, David Weinberger and Christopher Locke. Ed Deusto
The New Rules of Marketing and PR, David Meerman Scott. Ed Wiley 4th Edition