TecnoCampus is an emerging Science & Innovation Campus connected to Universitat Pompeu Fabra, a world-ranked multidisciplinary University.
As part of the UPF Group, TecnoCampus is organized into a Business Division, and Incubator Centre and three Schools offering Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees.
Market-oriented studies, with high employability rating
- A unique model: university centres and companies sharing the same location
- Entrepreneurial DNA: support for students with business ideas
- Modern facilities, with the latest generation equipment
- An unbeatable setting right on the seafront, excellent transport connections
- Participative, innovative and creative learning model
- Constant and personalized contact with the teaching faculty
- International relations with 90 agreements in place with universities around the world
- Synergies between different fields of study: business, technology and healthcare
- University life: sports, student association, human castle team
Campus facilities are located in Mataró, just a 30 minute commute from Barcelona centre and 100m from the seafront.
23 classrooms equipped with high-tech devices and 4 computing labs
15 laboratories devoted to teaching and research
A library-resource centre for self learning, with a large study and reading room and small-group and seminar rooms
2 TV studios
2 Radio studios
8 post-production booths
Bar-restaurant and shops